Technical support process for QuickBooks POS integration
For the retail industry, QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) is a great accounting management tool that lets all QB users easily track inventory, sales, and customer information in order to manage their business in an efficient manner. For availing the best benefits of QuickBooks POS, it is necessary that you simply integrate it to your Windows or OS X. QB POS integration with popular operating system seems an easy job, but it is a tough one if you are not a QB support professional. So, the best thing you can do is to contact a QuickBooks POS technical support providing company or simply follow all mentioned-below instructions related to the QB integration requirement.
Before you start the process of integrating QuickBooks, you need to install the QuickBooks Foundation Classes (QBFC) on the system and execute the integration. To have the setup file, QB users need to do the following:
- Visit the QuickBooks website or download the program with the help of Intuit support professionals for QB POS.
- Run the file that you have downloaded and abide by onscreen instructions for a safe and successful installation.
- When the QBFC is installed, just set up a proper account in QuickBooks. The POS system will by default set up necessary accounts. To do so: open up QB, choose the company file, and minimize the QB program once the file is opened. It will open the Point of Sale Software, and then tap on the Tools and Utility button.
- Then click on the QB button.
- After this, tap on Install Accounts. Then, the QuickBooks software will evaluate the integration and the software will display a screen in the minimized section of the bar on the bottom.
- If you do not see this screen, tap on the QuickBooks icon to display the minimized bottom.
- Tap on the “Yes, whenever this QuickBooks file is open” option and hit the [Continue…] button.
- Then, click [Yes] option.
- Now, get back to the POS system and find some message boxes showing that accounts have been installed.
- In case you find an error concerning a “Cost of Goods Sold account,” ensure that you add an account to your chart of accounts with the title “Cost of Goods Sold.” Then, retry the action.
- After you hit OK on these Message boxes, you need to click on [Install Customers]. Then, you will find a screen showing a successful QuickBooks POS integration.
These steps are proven and approved by QB support professionals that can be reached via a toll-free QuickBooks technical support phone number.
If case you are still clueless, you can opt for QB help from technical support providing company or QuickBooks support center.